Most items purchased from Aquatell can be returned for a refund if required, however, there are some items that are not returnable. This includes, but is not limited to replacement UV Ballasts, Power Supplies, and Sensors. Our standard re-stocking fee is 25% but in many cases, we are able to reduce this to a lesser amount. To initiate a product return, please contact us.
- Item(s) must be unused and in sellable condition (ie. in working order, no broken parts, no missing pieces, etc.).
- Items(s) must come in their original packaging.
- Item(s) must have been purchased within the past 30 days.
- For returns based on an Aquatell error, no restocking fee will be applied.
- For standard returns, a 25% restocking fee will be applied (75% of the value of the order will be refunded).
- Shipping costs are non-refundable unless it was Aquatell that made the error.
- For product returns that bring the original order total below the free shipping threshold, the amount returned to the customer will equal the value of the returning products minus our standard shipping fee, minus the restocking fee.
- Product return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless it was Aquatell that caused the error.