Inbound Sales & Support
Permanent Full Time
- Are you a smart and hard-working customer service superstar?
- Do you love learning and growing?
- Are you excited to begin a career in eCommerce?
Of course you are, or you'd have stopped reading a long time ago and you'd already be on to cat videos, or whatever else non-superstars do online!
Who Are We?
Aquatell is a dynamic and growing eCommerce company in London Ontario that helps our customers hack the water treatment industry and save money. Honesty and integrity live at the heart of everything we do, from selling to customers, to dealing with suppliers, to developing employees. You can read the Aquatell Creed here.
Who We Need:
You’re perfect for this role if this describes you:
- I love learning, and life is exhilarating when I'm exposed to new concepts or when the work that needs to get done will force me to expand my skill set
- I love communicating. My group of friends would probably describe me as outgoing and engaging. I know how to convey my ideas in talk or in text so that the recipient understands what I mean.
- I go above and beyond. I take delight in exceeding expectations. I'm able to anticipate the next move and will just do it.
- I'm smart. It doesn't take me long to assess a situation and come up with a plan. I'm not intimidated when things get complicated. I have confidence in my ability to learn and my application of new knowledge.
All applicants must have:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- University degree or College Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience (restaurant server, call centre, retail sales, etc)
- An enthusiastic get-it-done attitude
What You'll Be Doing:
- You’ll receive all inbound communications from customers and suppliers
- You’ll answer customer questions by phone, email, and chat
- You’ll manage the warranties & returns process
- You’ll work with the business owner to continually develop our internal answer database and streamline all customer support processes
What You'll Learn:
We have so much to teach you! As you mature in the role, your free time will be invested in a bunch of high-value activities. You’ll have the chance to contribute to many of the following:
- content writing
- email marketing management
- social media engagement (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- digital marketing (link building, SEO)
- pay-per-click advertising
- website product additions and edits
- competitor monitoring
- customer referral program management
- market research
- overall marketing strategy and execution
How Much Money Will I Make?
This is an entry-level position and compensation will be commensurate with experience and fit. We'll be offering an annual salary and quarterly bonuses based on company and employee performance.
How To Apply:
If your personality and experience profile fit what we need, and you’re ready to begin a career in eCommerce, we’d love to hear from you. Please proceed to this page and follow the provided instructions.