Master Reset of Aqualux ProSoft Control Valve September 6, 2017 16:42
Sometimes a situation may arise where a master reset of the control board on the Aqualux ProSoft control valve will be necessary. This is a two stage process that we outline below.
- unplug the power cable for the control valve from the wall
- once the unit has been unplugged, remove the plastic cover from the top of the control valve
- the front panel (where the input buttons are) is called the controller
- at the top of the controller, two black clips hold it in place
- depress these black clips and this will allow the controller to rocker forward
- carefully pull the controller away from the valve and turn it so you can see the reverse side (careful to not pull out any of the cable connectors)
- press and hold the black Reset Button for 3 seconds
- put the controller back onto the valve and make sure the two black plastic clips are seated properly
- place the cover back on the control valve
- press and hold the 'next cycle' button on the controller and hold this button down while the power cable is plugged back in
- when you see HR on the screen release the 'next cycle' button
These two processes together will put the control valve back into the factory default un-programmed state. The control valve will need to be reprogrammed for your size of softener, and application after this process is completed.